Layak di coba :
==============================================StylePlayerby Michael BedesemDOWNLOAD v.1.41
Patch Update v.1.56Selection of Play characteristics.
You can choose which section (Main B, Main C, etc.) of the style to play, which track(s) (Bass, Chord 1, etc.), if any, that you wish to mute, reproduction of major or minor chord, or a single play or continuous repeat. A PC volume control is provided for adjusting the playback loudness from the PC’s sound card.Transposition and other corrections.
Style tracks are often programmed in keys other than CMaj (e.g. Gbm7 (b5)) and receive additional processing as specified by the CASM parameters when the style is loaded into and played on a PSR. StylePlayer emulates this processing so that the sound, especially when played via midi on a PSR, is very similar.
For those that want to know more about what’s inside the program, StylePlayer corrects for Source Chord/Chord Type, Destination Track, Note High and Low Limit, and the scale/chord tone rules for Bass/Phrase, and Chord/Pad.Display of Stylename, Copyright, File Size, Tempo and Time Signature.
The Stylename is the name that is visible in the instrument’s display. It is different from the filename and often contains useful information about the characteristics/intended use of the style. The copyright, if any, is shown in the same box. These and the tempo and time signature are for information only; they cannot be changed.Adjustment of Style volume.
Some styles, especially those converted from other instruments often sound too loud on a PSR/Tyros. StylePlayer includes a volume control that indicates the average volume of the style and permits scaling the volume controller events for all channels and all sections simultaneously.
Adjustment of Style tempo.
If desired, you can change the tempo of the style.
Save to disk and Add to Floppy functions for making copies of a style after auditioning and/or adjusting the volume.
----------------------------sumber : http://psrtutorial.com/MB/styleplayer.html
-------------------------------StyleMakerby Michael BedesemDOWNLOAD v.2.20
Patch Update v.3.11Creating A Style From A Midi Song File
* StyleMaker performs the necessary style-making chores and passes a working file to/from the operator’s sequencer program that is used to enter/edit/record notes, program changes, effect-pan-tempo, etc., and audition the result.
* StyleMaker records commands such as miscellaneous setup sysex, effects types and markers that must occur in setup measures or are inconvenient or confusing to enter in a sequencer.
* The sequencer is used to make the part markers, cut and paste musical clips and other operations that benefit from the sequencer’s real-time and graphical editing functions.Editing An Existing Style File
* StyleMaker allows you to edit a style, add new sections to an existing style, or to create a new style from an older one without destroying the CASM.
* Making Styles In Other Time Signatures
* The PSR/Tyros is limited in the time signatures that can be created in the instrument. StyleMaker allows you to also create styles in 5/8, 7/8, 9/8, 5/4 and 6/8 time signatures.Creating A Style From A Band In The Box Style
* Using BIAB in conjunction with StyleMaker templates, you can create Yamaha styles similar to those in BIABUsing MegaEnhancer With Style Files
* Yamaha's MegaEnhancer is only designed for midi files, and if loaded with a style, it will destroy the CASM, OTS and Music Finder sections. StyleMaker allows you to pass a style to MegaEnhancer, convert selected voices to megavoices, and restore the existing style’s Casm/OTS/MF. StyleMaker also enables MegaEnhancer to do conversions on voices that do not have an exact MegaVoice version.
-----------------------------sumber : http://psrtutorial.com/MB/stylemaker.html
SAYA BELUM NYOBA SOFTWARE INI
kalo ada yg udah nyoba, jangan lupa laporan review-nya di :http://solfegio.indonesianforum.net/yamaha-f3/software-style-player-dan-maker-untuk-yamaha-psr-t2252.htm#36913