Solfegio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solfegio Forum

www.solfegio.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
SOLFEGIO FORUM TELAH DIPINDAHKAN KE WWW.SOLFEGIO.COM | Silahkan Daftar/Registrasi Ulang
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Jazz Improvisation Almanac

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Antoni Pasaribu
Admin
Admin
Antoni Pasaribu

Male Jumlah posting : 3485
Lokasi : Kerinci - Jambi

A Jazz Improvisation Almanac Empty
PostSubject: A Jazz Improvisation Almanac   A Jazz Improvisation Almanac EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 am

MAAF, CUMA DAPAT YANG BERBAHASA INGGRIS.
Ntar kalo dapat yang bahasa Batak, saya share lagi
Rolling Eyes
http://www.outsideshore.com/school/music/almanac/html/toc/index.htm
Link ini benar-benar bagus.

Daftar ISI :

Last edited by Antoni Pasaribu on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antoni Pasaribu
Admin
Admin
Antoni Pasaribu

PostSubject: Re: A Jazz Improvisation Almanac   A Jazz Improvisation Almanac EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 am

Elements Of Jazz

What is jazz?
It is not my intention to give a complete definition of jazz or to say precisely what is jazz and what is not. Instead, I describe various elements of jazz individually. Some elements may be more important than other elements. For example, the general consensus is that swing rhythm and improvisation are the two most important elements of jazz. There are many who will not consider a performance jazz if it contains no improvisation, and others who will not consider it jazz if it does not fit their concept of swing. I believe there is no exact formula by which one can evaluate a piece of music to determine if it is jazz, nor do I believe it is particularly important to be able to label music in this manner. After reading the following chapters, however, you should be able recognize elements of jazz when you hear them and decide for yourself what they mean to you.

You may already have a good idea of what jazz is. Even if so, I encourage you to read the discussions in the following chapters, as they may yield new insights. A better understanding of jazz may also increase your appreciation for it, and if you are a musician, your success in playing it. Also, the concepts discussed in these chapters form the foundation for many of the discussions in later chapters, so I advise you to start here.

Copyright 2000 Outside Shore Music
Authored by Marc Sabatella
Back to top Go down
N@tural
Mulai Betah
N@tural

Male Jumlah posting : 74
Lokasi : Banjarmasin

PostSubject: Re: A Jazz Improvisation Almanac   A Jazz Improvisation Almanac EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:58 am

wow . . . . . . .

makasih bang anton Linknya !

Laptop
Back to top Go down
ferry siregar
Admin
Admin
ferry siregar

Male Jumlah posting : 487
Lokasi : SEDERHANA 10 MEDAN - SUMATERA UTARA

PostSubject: Re: A Jazz Improvisation Almanac   A Jazz Improvisation Almanac EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Mantapppp ide
Back to top Go down
http://ferrysiregar.wordpress.com
kulilampu
Mulai Betah
kulilampu

Male Jumlah posting : 62

PostSubject: Re: A Jazz Improvisation Almanac   A Jazz Improvisation Almanac EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:02 pm

ijin copast ya bang admin........ ide
Back to top Go down
Antoni Pasaribu
Admin
Admin
Antoni Pasaribu

PostSubject: Re: A Jazz Improvisation Almanac   A Jazz Improvisation Almanac EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Very Happy
artikel ini emang sangat2 di sarankan Mantap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Jazz Improvisation Almanac   A Jazz Improvisation Almanac Empty

Back to top Go down

A Jazz Improvisation Almanac
Page 1 of 1